2017 NFPA 58 LP-Gas Code Handbook
Update to the 2017 LP-Gas Code Handbook for reliable answers to NFPA 58 questions.
Don't let confusion or uncertainty about Code provisions compromise propane safety. This industry resource has the extra information, advice, and visuals you need to back up your work on every project and prevent LP-Gas system failures, leaks, tampering, fires, and explosions.
Solidify your grasp of Code requirements to maximize safety and job performance. Only this essential NFPA 58 companion includes:
- The complete text of the 2017 NFPA 58.
- Authoritative commentary written by LP-Gas experts explains the intent behind provisions.
- Practical insights and application advice help you implement requirements and pass inspections the first time.
- Hundreds of full-color photos, illustrations, and graphics clarify concepts.
- Vertical rules on the outside margins make it easy to identify changes -- just like in the Code.
- FAQs highlight areas of concern based on input from the field.
- Valuable supplements add to your knowledge of important topics such as preparing propane companies for natural disasters, cathodic protection for underground tanks, and home fires involving grills.