Dispensing Propane Safely Program CD and DVD - 2016 Edtion
Dispensing Propane Safely is an employee training program that details the many tasks associated with the safe and effective dispensing of propane into several types propane cylinders and tanks. The program is organized into modules that allow you to select what material is covered based on your job responsibilities.
The program includes:
- A modularized training video on DVD;
- CD training manual that includes detailed dispensing instructions, quizzes, answer keys, and an employee completion certificate.
The first three modules in the program apply to anyone dispensing propane:
1. Introduction to Dispensing Propane Safely
2. Properties and Characteristics of Propane
3. Dispensing Station Equipment
Additional modules that can be selected based on job requirements:
4. DOT Cylinders
5. Filling Small Cylinders
6. Refueling, Maintaining, and Troubleshooting Forklift Cylinders
7. Refueling Motorhomes and Other Vehicle-Mounted ASME Tanks
8. Dispensing Propane Safely for Mowers
9. Dispensing Propane Autogas
A resources section is also available on the DVD and includes additional videos on:
- Composite Cylinders
- Retail Cylinder Exchange Operations
The files for the training manual, the employee evaluation tool with quizzes and answer keys and a certificate of completion are also available as a free download by adding item 4469 to your cart.
The training manual, quizzes and answer keys are also available in Spanish and can be downloaded by adding item 9007-TR-13 to your cart.
Product Code: PRC-003510 - 2016 Edition