CETP 2.4 - Cylinder Delivery Operations E-Learning
The updated course is primarily designed to train propane delivery personnel who operate cylinder delivery vehicles to deliver propane. The course includes information for 2.1 and 2.4 NPGA CETP Certification exams. The first 6 modules include propane delivery basics (2.1) information, and the remaining modules contain information for cylinder delivery drivers (2.4). The computer based, interactive e-learning DVD format used for self-study or for refresher training. The course is updated to NFPA 54, 2015 edition and NFPA 58, 2014 edition.
The topics covered are:
- DOT licensing, driving requirements and restrictions.
- Vehicle inspections, identification, and documentation highlights.
- Recognizing and preventing hazards associated with handling propane and other flammable liquids.
- Identifying procedures for handling out-of-gas calls and leak checking distribution piping systems.
- Safe driving strategies and procedures for handling accidents and emergencies.
- Regulations for parking CMV indoors and outdoors.
- Common features of cylinders and their valves, gauges, and fittings.
- Preparing cylinders for service, including proper inspection, purging, and valve extraction procedures.
- Filling cylinders and ASME vehicle-mounted tanks at the bulk plant.
The CETP Instructor Tools for Cylinder Delivery Operations can be downloaded by adding item 9050-IT-14
to your cart. The Instructor Tools include a PowerPoint presentation, instructor guide and digital book file.
Estimated Time to Review: 6 - 10 hours
The Cylinder Delivery Operations course is also offered as a printed textbook. It can be ordered by adding item PRC-009205 to your cart. You DO NOT have to purchase both the textbook and DVD to receive the training. Each format covers the same training content.
Product Code: PRC-009002