CETP Book 2.2 - Bobtail Delivery Operations E-Learning (2016 Edition)
This course provides information for drivers who operate commercial motor vehicles to deliver propane. It provides practices and procedures that support many general delivery tasks. Primarily designed to train employees who operate a bobtail, the most common vehicle used for transporting and delivering propane to individual customers, the course is updated to NFPA 54, 2015 edition and NFPA 58, 2014 edition. The course includes propane delivery basics (2.1) information and bobtail delivery driver information (2.2).
This computer based interactive e-learning DVD is the perfect tool for safety training, combining the best of the written material with meticulous industry expert review and input to produce an exciting, high-quality learning tool that can be used as a stand-alone training piece for self-directed training, coupled with traditional classroom instruction to reinforce the contents of the course or for refresher training. With the packaging of a free learning management system (LMS) tool called Convergence Training Viewer (CTV), you can track your employees' progress and easily personalize your e-learning DVDs to suit your specific training needs. SCORM Compliant 1.2 and 2004 versions are available on this DVD.
The topics covered are:
- DOT Licensing and Driving Requirements
- Vehicle Inspections, Identification, and documentation
- Safely handling hazardous materials
- Handling Out-Of-Gas Calls
- Driving defensively
- Vehicle Parking, Servicing and Security
- Bobtail equipment and systems, including cargo tank, gauges, valves, pumps, meters, delivery hoses and emergency discharge control equipment.
- Presents detailed procedures for safely loading a bobtail using the plant pump.
- Discusses DOT requirements for bobtail inspections.
- Reviews the features and installation requirements of ASME tanks at customer locations.
Estimated Time to Review: 8 - 11 hours
Bobtail Delivery Operations course is also offered as a printed textbook. It
can be ordered by adding item PRC-009210 to your cart. You DO NOT have to
purchase both the textbook and DVD to receive the training. Each format covers
the same training content.
Product Code: PRC-009003